Legal Videography is an important function in our justice system. Courtrooms, legal professionals, and clients all depend on video as a measure to not only make their points clearly and concisely, but to demonstrate and illustrate actual events, sometimes as they occur. For results that matter, legal videography is a crucial member of your legal team.
For results that matter, DMS is your go-to solution for your legal video needs!
Legal video is used in:
- Activities of Daily Living Documentaries (ADLs)
- Mediation Documentaries/Settlement Brochures
- Video Wills
- Proof of Damages
- Proof of Performance
- Mock Trials
- Evidence of Insurance Fraud
- Pre-Construction Video Surveys
- Post-Construction Video Surveys
- Scenes of Incidents
- Courtroom Presentations
- Video Recording for Construction Draws
- Computer Generated Re-enactments
- Video of Remote Witness Testimony
- …and much more!